Friday 6 November 2015

VBCW Paint Monkey yes more for Matt.

Yes you guessed from the title that I have a few more Anglican league.... but they could be any faction. Only 3 this time all advancing and all 28mm and all 3 are by Great war Miniatures.

WE have a guy kicking a football, one with a Lewis gun and one carrying the ammunition for the Lewis gun. They were all nice sculpts and great fun to paint.

There are more of these coming (probably on Sunday) but no need to hold your breath at all, they will be along very soon.

In other news I have now completed my secret Santa's, both for Ian (and Cath) and for Chris's blogs. They have both been great fun and I can only hope that both recipients are as delighted with the gifts as I am sure I will be by what ever Santa brings me.

More again on Sunday. Cheers For now Clint.

16 comments:

  1. Lovely figures from a lovely range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fran. I have a load more to do as well. Expect them all next weeks posts.

      Delete
  2. I love these, I've been tempted to get some in the past, just for the chap punting the football - great job Clint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. Yes that figure has a very dynamic pose.

      Delete
  3. Great work. Love these figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Lee. Matt has already given me his seal of approval as well. A Few more tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. That ammo chap would also make a useful resupply figure bringing pack-lunches to the troops! A satchel of jam and cheese sandwiches in each hand :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roy. Jam and Cheese yuck! Cheese and pickle though that would be yummy!

      Delete
  5. Great work there Clint, your skills bring the best out in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pete. One of your flags tomorrow that I can promise!

      Delete
  6. Fine work Clint! The monkey's really earning his keep lately. Very nice footballer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bob. The footballer seems to be very popular.

      Delete
  7. Great additionss (as always) to the AL forces for Matt's VBCW, but I can't help but think the chap kicking the ball will have his mind elswhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe in a battle I would like a distraction!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.