Tuesday 11 August 2015

VBCW militia (PM)

Here we have 6 more Militia for a VBCW although the ones without tin hats could be used for any inter war conflict with Europe with just the tiniest imagination. Again these were painted for Matt and his forces so they should bolster his troop before too long. As we have a game scheduled for 2 weeks time I can expect to see them very soon across the table from me. They are a mix od makes including Musketeer miniatures and Footsore miniatures. Probably a few others as well.

So this post is my bid to catch up with things after my short time in the dark.  As always good to have you pop by and I hope things are good with you. All the best from Kent.

More Vietnam coming soon!

16 comments:

  1. I'm delighted (and very relieved) to see you posting again! So, avoid Windows 10, then?

    Hmm, if you're painting the opposition's models, do you draw bad luck charms on them? Or try to hex them in some other way? Just wondering :-) ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you C6. I do think Windows 10 will b a good system, just not yet as there are too many bugs and other software have not caught up with them as they rush ahead. Give it a year or so and it will be good.

      As for me painting bad luck symbols on the figures. I have yet to try it but it is an idea!

      Delete
  2. Looking very good, Clint. They go really well together in a group like that! Top notch work, Sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sidney. I should do another post tomorrow and then I will be all caught up and on schedule!

      Delete
  3. I like those. Seeing them in their work clothes makes me think about the line from the Dad's Army song - "Mr Brown goes off to town on the eight-twenty-one. When he comes home each evening, he is ready with his gun."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roy there is much Dad's Army in VBCW.

      Delete
  4. Excellent additions to the VCBW forces there Clint. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some great additions to the VBCW forces and do have a rel "Dad's Army" feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe. I agree they do have a Dad's Army look to them.

      Delete
  6. I think they look great. Figs like those are so useful for a number of different purposes.

    JJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terrement. I am sure some will be used as gangsters and other as C'thulhu Investigators . As you say they are versatile.

      Delete
  7. Nicely done fella. Your cranking your way through these units quite quickly now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simon, the pace does feel slow though, I can go so much faster.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.